Monday, December 31, 2007

CHALLENGE: A - Zed Authors and Titles

The official Blog because Joy loves Mr Linky.

I shall try again!

Bolded have been read, all others are just ideas and plans. Nothing overlaps and things may change, at any time.(It's really just a way to make more lists - I'm not reading any more books)
In 2007, I missed authors U and Y and titles X.


Authors
A - Anderson, Laurie Halse - Speak
B - Ben Jelloun, Tahar - This Blinding Absence of Light

C - Cook, Thomas H - The Chatham School Affair
D - Dunning, John - Booked to Die
E - Enright, Anne - The Gathering
F - Fforde, Jasper - The Eyre Affair

G - Gleason, Colleen - The Bleeding Dusk
H - Hale, Shannon - Princess Academy
I - Ishiguro, Kazou - The Remains of the Day
J - Jennings, Ken - Brainiac
K - Kinsella, Sophie - Remember Me?

L - Landvik, Lorna - Angry Housewives Eating Bonbons
M - Mitchell, David - Black Swan Green

N - Nafisi, Azar - Reading Lolita in Tehran
O - O'Dell, Scott - Island of the Blue Dolphins
P - Phillips, Marie - Gods Behaving Badly

Q - Quarrington, Paul - The Ravine
R - Ross, Ann B - Miss Julia Takes Over
S - Sansom, Ian - The Case of the Missing Books
T - Toltz, Steve - A Fraction of the Whole

U - Updale, Eleanor - Montmorency: thief, liar, gentleman?
V - Vargas Llosa, Mario - Who Killed Palomino Molero?

W - Waters, Sarah - The Night Watch
X - Xiong, Blia - Nine-In-One Grr! Grr! (children's book)
Y -
Yang, Gene Luen - American Born Chinese
Z -
Zusak, Markus - The Book Thief

Titles
A - Atonement - Ian McEwan
B - Beauty - Robin McKinley
C - The Chocolate War - Robert Cormier
D - Drive Like Hell - Dallas Hudgens
E - Eleanor Rigby - Douglas Coupland

F - From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs Basil E Frankweiler - EL Konisburg
G - The Goose Girl - Shannon Hale
H - House of Meeting - Martin Amis
I - The Interloper - Antoine Wilson
J - The Jane Austen Book Club - Karen Joy Fowler
K - The Kalahari Typing School for Men - Alexander McCall Smith

L - Latitudes of Melt - Joan Clark
M - Mister Pip - Lloyd Jones
N - Never Have Your Dog Stuffed - Alan Alda
O - The Outcast - Sadie Jones
P - Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi
Q - The Quirks and Quarks Guide to Space
R - Running With Scissors - Augusten Burroughs
S - Shakespeare's Trollop - Charlaine Harris

T - Terra Cotta Dog - Andrea Camilleri
U - The Uncommon Reader - Alan Bennett
V - Vegan, Virgin, Valentine - Carolyn Mackler
W - Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
X - The Xibalba Murders - Lyn Hamilton
Y - Yellowknife - Steve Zipp
Z - Zel - Donna Jo Napoli

6 comments:

  1. I have so many challenges this year I just can't do any more. Hopefully in 2009 if it is runing again as it's a really fun idea. Good luck this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Is my obsession THAT obvious?

    Glad to see you've joined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rhinoa - I just sign up for the challenges; if I complete them, it's all good, if not, no big deal

    nicola - I copied you! But people have to know how I say it in my head

    joy - that's a lot of Mr Linkys over there! It's fun just to try these challenges; it's all about making lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey wait! How did this happen? You just signed up now!?! I must have seen this post through GoogleReader vs the A ~ Z Challenge Mister Linky sign up.

    Needless to say, I'm happy that you are formally a participant now. :) So . . . are you going to link all your reviews to their proper letters!?!

    Happy Linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. joy - *clunks head* I thought I was signed up, but I was browsing around and saw I wasn't linked on the linky list of participants. I'll start adding some titles and authors. Good thing it's the March Break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)