Sign up here at Mysteries and My Musings
* In three (3) months read five (5) historical mysteries.
* This reading challenge runs March - June 2010
Suspense, amateur sleuth or police procedures and the entire menagerie under the mystery genre are all available for the challenge.
* Cross overs /overlaps to other challenges are okay and the more you can utilize your TBR stack the better.
Here's a list of books I will pick from:
Murder on the Leviathan - Boris Akunin
The Beekeeper's Apprentice - Laurie R King
The Mistress of the Art of Death - Ariana Franklin
A Conspiracy of Papers - David Liss
The Ones I Read:
1. The Green Mill Murder - Kerry Greenwood 03/26
2. Maisie Dobbs - Jacqueline Winspear 04/28
3. Bethlehem Road - Anne Perry 05/09
4. The Tale of Hill Top Farm - Susan Wittig Albert 05/23
5. A Little Yellow Dog - Walter Mosley 06/19