Carrie is again hosting the Ireland Reading Challenge. I'm so glad she decided to host again since I didn't participate last year, but I wanted to. I would love to read the Irish Country books by Patrick Taylor, plus a whole bunch others.
Details of the Challenge:
- Any books read for this challenge can also apply to other challenges you are working on.
- Re-reads are allowed.
- Any book written by an Irish author, set in Ireland, or involving Irish history or Irish characters, counts for the challenge – fiction, non-fiction, poetry, audiobooks, children’s books – all of these apply.
- You don’t have to list your books ahead of time – just have fun reading throughout the year.
- Choose your commitment level:
- Shamrock level: 2 books
- Luck o’ the Irish level: 4 books
- Kiss the Blarney Stone level: 6 books
Pool of books:
Sushi for Beginners - Marion Keyes
Edna O'Brien or Kate O'Brien
Teacher Man - Frank McCourt
Books that get read:1. In the Woods - Tana French
2. An Irish Country Doctor - Patrick Taylor
3. A Star Called Henry - Roddy Doyle
4. Pomegranate Soup - Marsha Mehran
5. The Likeness - Tana French
6. Mothers and Sons - Colm Toibin
7. An Irish Country Village - Patrick Taylor