Saturday, October 31, 2009

CHALLENGE: Vampire Challenge

Kathrin at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic is hosting a challenge to read at least two vampire books during the 2009 calendar year. It may seem late to sign up for this one, but I have a few vampire books here that I am hoping to read. This is just the incentive I need to get them done.

My two books are
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
When Twilight Burns by Colleen Gleason

I am reading a zombie book right now, but I guess it doesn't count.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you joined in on the Vampires Challenge!
    Sorry I didn't come here sooner :-(

    In fact, your zombie book would have counted for the paranormal challenge I hosted...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)