Saturday, January 2, 2010

CHALLENGE: NaJuReMoNoMo


You can win just by reading, check it out here. There are tons of badges and levels, and you just have to read novels.

Starting with:
1. Poppy Shakespeare - Clare Allan
2. Crossfire - Miyuke Miyabe
3. Purple Hibiscus - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
4. Snow Angels - James Thompson
5. Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - Alan Bradley
6. The Incident Report - Martha Baillie
7. I am Morgan Le Fay - Nancy Springer
8. The Spellman Files - Lisa Lutz
9.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for remembering. I was going to go around and comment to my most faithful participants that it is NaJuReMoNoMo time again. You have been a wonderful supporter of my challenge and I wish you lots of success this January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one that I always like to do at the beginning of the year as well! I remembered because I was going through my archive for the last year and found last year's post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yellojkt - I was glad to see you were hosting another go at it. Maybe this year I'll make 10. I'm putting off any nonfiction til February to help me.

    kailana - thanks!

    marg - it's a fun way to start the year, with a challenge that you can't do wrong. Read, and post badges. good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)