Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BLOGGING: It's Tuesday, Where Are You?



Voting is very close in the Bookword Game this week, so head on over and give you opinion. By Wednesday sometime, I'll post results and offer a new word.

I am in 1950s England, trying to solve a mystery, and annoy my older sister's at the same time and study chemistry in my lab in the attic. (The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, Alan Bradley)

I am also filling out reports in a library - lots of interesting characters. (The Incident Report, Martha Baillie)

Where is reading taking you today? Leave a comment, write a post, spread the word.

10 comments:

  1. This is my first posting of It's Tuesday, Where are you meme? I think this will definitely be fun. Thank you for hosting.

    I am here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Sweetness and I'll have to look into the Incident Report.

    I'm playing today here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Uglyville, waiting to be pretty so I can move to New Pretty Town, but Special Circumstances have other ideas. (Uglies)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Sweetness! Hope you enjoy!

    This is my first week doing this too, and I have to say that I love the idea!

    http://theintrovertedreader.blogspot.com/2010/01/where-are-you-1-and-teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the book that you're reading!!

    Here I am:
    http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-and-its-tuesdaywhere-are_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, I've been a long time gone from the blogsphere, but I hope I'm still welcome to play along!

    To see where I am, click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in an alternate version of the US circa 1985 (Alan Moore's The Watchmen).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting travel you are on.
    My travel and assignments are posted here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)