Sunday, March 4, 2007

CHALLENGE: 15 Books/15 Decades Challenge

"Call me Ishamel", I mean call me crazy. I found another challenge. It is fun to use these challenges to pick books and realize you are stretching your reading brain. And lots of books overlap, so I will dive in.
3M, over at 15Books15Decades , also known as the queen of challenges, has put together this one. Combining with the Banned Book Challenge, makes this look not too bad.
Here's my list, easily changed as options arise:



That's what I have for now. As I find some books to fill in the decades, I'll add. Something from the 1940s can get me 9 books in 9 decades. That looks like my goal for now.

Other readers are posting their reviews of books here Check out some other great books.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see ya! You're already set up for 9--that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have a button for the challenge. Feel free to use it if you wish. I'm new to the challenge hosting business, so I'm glad everyone's patient with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a place for reviews now at the top of the challenge site.

    http://15books15decades.blogspot.com/2007/04/post-completed-book-comments-here.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)