Thursday, March 1, 2007

MEME: Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday


  1. How many books would you say you read in an average month? It used to be 2 to 3, but last year I started the 50 book challenge at livejournal, and picked up my pace. I also found www.dailylit.com, and I've read several books there since last year ( classic novels in your email - something fun to read there everyday! for free) I'd say in the last six months, my monthly total has become 7 - 8.
  2. In a year? Until the 50 book challenge, my yearly average was 27 - 33. I've kept track of the books I've read for the past 7 years.
  3. Over the last five years? So, 5 times 30 per year, means 150 books. I teach math too! Reading and 'Rithmatic

  • The last 10? I've always read everynight before bed for as long as I can remember. Except in university when I couldn't let myself read - I'd read all night. With my consistent reading habits, I'd say I have read over 300 books in the past 10 years. Yeah books!
  • 2 comments:

    1. Wow, very impressive! Keep it up! :) Happy reading and Happy BTT!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very nice stats! I really am envious, tho, of your classics that you have read lately. Whew. I try one a year. Guess I better do better!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

    (I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)