Monday, January 11, 2010

CHALLENGE: Twenty Ten Challenge


Bart hosts here
Rules:
  • Read 2 books from each category, making a requirement of 20 books total.
  • The categories are intended to be loose guidelines only, if you decide it fits, then it fits. (Apart from those marked **)
  • Categories marked with ** have tighter rules, and these must be followed.
  • Each book can only qualify for one category.
  • Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
  • Books read from 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2010 are eligible.
Running total: 20/20!
1. Young Adult
2. T.B.R. already owned before 2010
3. Shiny & New bought new in 2010
4. **Bad Blogger’s recommended by other bloggers, provide the link
  • The Unnamed, by Joshua Ferris recc'd by Hey Lady! Trish 03/19
  • One Day by David Nicholls, recc'd by Pam of Sidewalk Shoes 08/08
5. Charity bought at charity(my library sale)
6. New in 2010 newly published
7. Older Than You published before my date of birth
8. Win! Win! for another challenge
9. Who Are You Again? never heard of the author before
10. Up to You! Books Set in Africa
 
  • And done! thanks for a great challenge. Books are linked to their review, if there is one. I've tried to free myself from the obligation of reviewing every book I read. I just review the books I feel like I have something to really say about.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool challenge! I would have difficulty with the two from charity, though, because our Goodwill shops have hardly any books. Mainly old Sweet Valley High & John Grisham books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny - we don't have a charity book shop here where I live, so I'll use books I've bought at the library sale I guess. Or maybe books given to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, I saw this challenge and passed it by...but it on second look here on your page I think I might join.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)