Bart hosts here
- Read 2 books from each category, making a requirement of 20 books total.
- The categories are intended to be loose guidelines only, if you decide it fits, then it fits. (Apart from those marked **)
- Categories marked with ** have tighter rules, and these must be followed.
- Each book can only qualify for one category.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- Books read from 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2010 are eligible.
1. Young Adult
- I am Morgan La Fay - Nancy Springer 01/29
- The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness 02/21
- The Unnamed, by Joshua Ferris recc'd by Hey Lady! Trish 03/19
- One Day by David Nicholls, recc'd by Pam of Sidewalk Shoes 08/08
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle - Shirley Jackson 1962
- Why Shoot a Butler? - Georgette Heyer 1933
- Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - Alan Bradley (What's in a Name3?)
- The Spellman Files - Lisa Lutz. (book awards IV)
- Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nigeria)
- Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese (Ethiopia)
- And done! thanks for a great challenge. Books are linked to their review, if there is one. I've tried to free myself from the obligation of reviewing every book I read. I just review the books I feel like I have something to really say about.