Thursday, May 22, 2008

CHALLENGE: It's the End of the World Challenge


Name: It's The End of The World (As We Know It) Challenge
Host: Becky (of Becky's Book Reviews)
Dates: May 2008 - September 15, 2008
Books Required: at least three

I loved the dystopian books I read last year, and there are a few more left to try. Enough to make a list and I can pick three, or even find another good one:

Children of Men - PD James
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer (completed Oct 26/08)

There are lists and lists at wikipedia on dystopian, apocolyptic novels, if you are looking for some other ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun challenge! Glad to see you are joining too! I loved the movie Children of Men, but I haven't read the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)