Thursday, February 22, 2007

MEME: Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday
A couple weeks ago, we asked about how you take care of your books, with one of the questions asking whether you write in your books. Well, what about books that are meant to be written in? Like, say, a journal or diary? Do you keep one? Obviously, if you're answering this, you have a blog--do you just let your blog be your journal? Or do you also keep one for private stuff also? Don't forget to leave a link to your actual response in the comments--or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

I've never kept a journal before; I just don't have that compulsion to write or the discipline to keep up with it. I have a blog now, but I still have a hard time writing posts in it. I am always impressed with other people's posts and what they think to write about, but it is very new to me. I'm a reader, not a writer.
(but I am starting to have a bit of fun with all this blog stuff)

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to keep up with journal writing, with the exception of my reading journal. For some reason, that's become second nature to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)