Thursday, October 23, 2008

MEME: Booking Through Thursday: Coupling

Got this idea from Literary Feline during her recent contest:
“Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like–sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that’s just me.”


I thought this week's question looked familiar! I already answered this on literary feline's blog, and I won the contest. I won the book Out Stealing Horses, but more importantly, I had fun writing the post. I will link to it here: favorite literary couples

My update would say that Anne and Gilbert are by far, my favorite couple. I was pretty sure I'd think that after seeing the musical.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)