1. Yogi Bear - One of my favorite of the Hanna Barbara cartoons, Yogi and his little buddy, Boo Boo Bear. I few years ago we used to watch the Laff-A-Lympics. The Scooby Doobies, the Yogi Yahooeys, and the Really Rottens, all the villains, competed in an hilarious predictable manner.
2. Yellow beans - best eaten raw, right out of the garden. We plant a garden every year to each fresh raw vegetables.
3. yard - summer is spent in the backyard, with the swing set, the inflatable pool, the basketball net, the barbecue, the deck. Really, a wonderful spot as we watch the trees grow that we planted the first year or two we lived in the house.
4. Yesterday - song by the Beatles, sung by many people.
5. yogurt (raspberry or vanilla) - I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but the new frozen yogurt that tastes just like ice cream is pretty delicious. For regular yogurt, I mostly only eat raspberry or vanilla.
6. "Your Eyes" from Rent - I often put on the Rent soundtrack when I am correcting. I would love to see this musical on stage, I've only seen the movie
7. Yahtzee - I've had the original game for years, and one of the most enjoyable kids games we've bought was Pokemon Yahtzee. It lasts about 5 - 7 minutes to play a game, and is slightly possible to throw, ensuring the kid wins, an important part of playing games with pre-schoolers.
8. yabba dabba doo - One of the best summer playlist I had was during university, and it had the theme to the Flintstones in the middle. Good times, good memories.
9. y-intercept - I love math, and you can always rely on the y- intercept to help graph an equation
10. Yellowknife - pretty good book written by Steve Zipp. He helped me plenty in the A to Zed reading challenge last year, with a tough letter to start a book or author last name, which ever was needed most. This book was so unique and interesting I would recommend it to people who haven't read anything set in the north of Canada. I haven't been there myself, but the capital of the Northwest Territories is the main character of the quirky novel.