Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

 toptentuesday.jpg
I completely missed Tuesday - so here I am a day late. The sad part is I even had this ready to go ahead of time. Top Ten Tuesday Whateverdayyougetitposted topic is books you've recently added to your to-be-read list.



This list is a blend of Bailey Prize for Women's Fiction titles, and me looking for authors and their new books at Chapters online. Some aren't even released yet, but they go on the list once you become aware.


Reykjavik Nights by Arnaldur Indridason
A prequel of sorts, with early cases by Erlendur, how did I miss the release of this one?


The Mountain Story by Lori Lansens
The Girls and The Wife's Tale were excellent. I also have her Rush Home Road to read before I tackle her latest book

Mrs Roosevelt's Confidente by Susan Elia MacNeal (Oct 27 2015)
The next in the Maggie Hope spy series, I'll wait for an audiobook copy as it is the only way I've read this series

The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny (Aug 25,  2015)
Another Gamauche book

Funny Girl by Nick Hornby
I haven't read a Nick Hornby in quite a while; they are generally excellent

The ones from the Bailey list that intrigue me:

Crooked Hearts by Lissa Evans (July  28, 2015)


Elizabeth is Missing by  Emma Healey

The Girl Who Was Saturday Night by Heather O'Neill