Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Summer tbr


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. The topic is supposed to be the Top Ten Favourite 2016 Releases. I haven't read enough books published this year to even have a list of top ten. Instead, I am going to make my Summer TBR list. I like making these plans to remember what books I want to read, and not get distracted by other books that come in my view. 
Not that it really matters, I'll read what I want, when I want.


titles I've meant to read (my Once and Again challenge)


Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman


The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud

Ongoing series:
The Night Bell by Inger Ash Wolfe #4 in Hazel Micallef series


Cracks in the Kingdom by Jaclyn Moriarty #2 in Colours of Madeleine



Fallen by Karin Slaughter #5 in Will Trent series

Canadian books:
something by Coupland



Fifteen Dogs by Andre Alexis 



The Water Rat of Wanchai by Ian Hamilton

new titles catching my eyes:
The Fireman by Joe Hill



The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney