Tuesday, July 2, 2019

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books on My Summer 2019 TBR



Once again, I'm a week behind. Last week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday was to list your Summer TBR, which is a list I love to make. Unfortunately, June in high schools is a crazy month and I wasn't able to get my act together and make my list. It's been made in my head, but not on paper. Last Monday was our graduation, so that was why I didn't get this written for last week. There is a lot involved in getting 300 graduates across the stage with the correct diploma handed to them, and I was completely wiped the next day as well.

Check out That Artsy Reader Girl for other blog posts on this topic, or for future topics or this week's topic!



Meet Me at the Museum by Anne Youngson
recc'd by Melwyk, the Indextrious Reader 



Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers by Deborah Heligman
a YA Sync book


Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal by Mary Roach
Mary Roach writes the best science nonfiction


The Tainted Coin by Mel Starr
5th in the Hugh de Singleton 13th century mysteries


Sovereign by C.J. Sansom
book 3 in the Shardlake series
I like to try one big ole book in the summer and this series is always top-notch


The Color of Bee Larkham's Murder by Sarah J Harris
a publisher freebie, I've been meaning to get to it, and then heard it recc'd on CBC, on one of those 'books to read this summer'


The Island Villa by Lily Graham
described as 'the perfect feel good summer read' 


Ordinary People by Diana Evans
a Women's Prize for Fiction short-listed book


The Suspect by Fiona Barton
looks like a fast paced suspense type book