Tuesday, December 17, 2019

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday topic this week is your winter TBR. I love making a list and this list is partially based on another list, the Tournament of Books shortlist for 2020. Between requesting a bunch of those books at the library, and books in my mystery series, and then my own books, there is no shortage of ideas for this winter TBR. For future topics, visit That Artsy Reader Girl.





Fleishman is in Trouble by Taffy Akner-Brodesser
TOB shortlist, was a publisher review book


On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
TOB shortlist book requested from the library


Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
loved her Brown Girl Dreaming


Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips
requested when it was on the TOB longlist and intrigued me



We Cast a Shadow by Maurice Carlos Ruffin
TOB shortlist, audiobook requested from library


Rest Not in Peace by Mel Starr
#6 in the Hugh de Singleton 14th century England series


Oryx & Crake by Margaret Atwood
Will this be the year I get to this book? I really liked the second two books in the trilogy


Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal
One of those Kindle Daily Deals that looks good and I should read



Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina
One of my last YA Sync books from last year


Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry
Another YA Sync book from last summer. Audibooks are great for walking, and I'm definitely listening to more audiobooks as I try to walk more.