Tuesday, January 19, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Meant to Read In 2020 but Didn’t Get To

 


Hello and Happy New Year! I've been working on a 2020 year end wrap-up of my reading and plan to get it posted.. sometime soon. In the mean time, here it is Monday night and I am preparing a Top Ten Tuesday post for the first time in a very long time. What are some books that I meant to read in 2020 but didn't get to? There are lots! Here are ten that are either on request or on a wish list at my online audio library. For other TTT lists, check out That Artsy Reader Girl who hosts this wonderful event every Tuesday.


Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam


Shuggie Bain by Douglas Stuart
Just bought a kindle edition


Bowlaway by Elizabeth McCracken



One of Us is Lying by Karen M McManus


Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
I loved her book about Moss


Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi


Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
I remember reading Linda's Amazing Race and Survivor recaps back at TWoP


The Searcher by Tana French
I can't believe I missed the latest French book in 2020


The Henna Artist


Three Women by Lisa Taddeo