Tuesday, March 16, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Spring TBR

 

What's on your Spring TBR list? I love making these lists, even if some books are on there for a long time, lol. This is the list today, but who knows what shiny pretty book will tempt me to be read before these ones. For more lists, and for future topics, check out That Artsy Reader Girl .  I have a few categories that help me pick my next book.



Women's Prize for Fiction Longlist:

Piranesi by Susannah Clarke
I'm not sure about this one as fantasy isn't my favourite, but I'll take a chance


Burnt Sugar by Avni Doshi
Bit of a list at the library as it was also a Booker shortlist, but I should get it 

ebooks I've bought recently:


Shuggie Bain by Douglas Stuart
I'm really looking forward to this one



Network Effect by Martha Wells
Super fun science fiction starring a robot who would rather be watching TV shows but keeps having to help the humans

Library Requests:

The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
One of my next audiobook reads as I get out walking 


The Case of the Reincarnated Client by Tarquin Hall
I just picked this one up from the library

Next in a Series

The Dark Angel by Elly Griffiths
Book # 10 in the Ruth Galloway series


An Irish Country Love Story by Patrick Taylor
Book 11 in the Irish Country Doctor series

My Own Books:

Chasing Painted Horses by Drew Hayden Taylor
Canadian author of the great Motorcycles & Sweetgrass


Cop Killer by Maj Sjowall
Book 9 of 10 in the famous Swedish police series