Tuesday, September 14, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books with Numbers in the Title

 


Hello! Look at me, actually blogging. Top Ten Tuesday, books with numbers, pulled me back. But I challenged myself a bit extra, and made is a Fibonacci series of numbers. And I ran into some trouble at the end as the numbers got too big too fast. For future topics and more links, see That Artsy Reader Girl.


Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


One Good Turn by Kate Atkinson


Sisters in Two Worlds: A Visual Biography of Susanna Moodie and Catharine Parr Traill by Michael Peterson


Three Bags Full: A Sheep Detective Story by Leonie Swann


In Five Years by Rebecca Serle


Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson


Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer


Book 21: How to Raise an Elephant by Alexander McCall Smith

Fibonacci Sequence