Tuesday, September 22, 2026

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List




 

The Top Ten Tuesday topic for this week is books on our fall tbr list. I've got a nice mix of soon to be released books by my favourite authors, a few series books, a couple nonfiction, and some books with buzz. Thanks for always hosting this  That Artsy Reading Girl 

Our Noble Selves by Kate Atkinson (release date Sept 15, 2026)

Death on the Royal Yacht by S.J. Bennett (#6 Her Majesty The Queen Investigates) release date Oct 20, 2026

Big Little Truths by Liane Moriarty (#2 in Big Little series) 

The Finest Hotel in Kabul by Lyse Doucet NF

Theo of Golden by Allen Levi 

The Midnight Hour by Elly Griffiths (# 6 The Brighton Mysteries)

Moderation by Elaine Castillo 

Strangers by Belle Burden  NF

Dead Water by Ann Cleeves (#5 Shetland)

Helen of Nowhere by Makenna Goodman


I've had a good few months with new books by Maggie O'Farrell, Ann Patchett, and Tana French. Emma Donoghue has a new one coming in March 2027. Also, may I recommend the Emma L.Lion books, a delightful little series.