Number four in the Lily Bard series, the penultimate book. (hee, I don't get to use that word very often) As I was looking into this series, I was disappointed that the series didn't continue, only five books. But now I am glad for a few reasons:
- I will be able to complete this series and it will be done.
- Many times, mystery series continue past the point where the author should, and the books just feel like books for the sake of the book. And you have to keep reading, even though they have lost their bite.
- Lily is starting to be normal, and that would be a good place for the series to end. She feels a part of the community, making friends, and able to put her past behind her. One more book should just about do it.
- Five is a nice number for a mystery series.
- Also for lists. hmm. I know. I can start the Sookie Stackhouse mystery series by Harris as well, and I think that one is still being written.
Excellent read, good mystery with lots of the characters from Shakespeare involved. Such a good read that that is all I did today, when I should have been correcting. This will bite me later in the week as I try to get through all the physics labs. I can't wait to read Shakespeare's Counselor.