Wednesday, November 5, 2008

QUIZ: What's your reading personality?


What's your reading personality? Take the quiz here at bookbrowse.com to find out.




Your responses showed you fitting into two different groups - the exacting reader and the eclectic reader.

The Exacting Eclectic Reader (well, I am a Gemini)

Your responses showed you fitting into two different groups - the exacting reader and the eclectic reader. The expression 'so many books, so little time!' sums up your life.

You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose. You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.



I thought I got pegged pretty good. And I think it is kind of neat that there was no html code to insert, just old fashioned copy and paste of the results. I had to go look for a picture I thought might match this meme and couldn't find much. I decided to have some fun with some classic Canadian comedy.








Do you recognize everyone here?

7 comments:

  1. "I'm crrrrushing your head! Crushing!"

    Love the pics. I wonder if anyone else will remember Mr Canoehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris - I was sure you would get all the references! I was looking for a picture of the Friday Night girls from Codco but couldn't get a good one. Remember Codco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I don't know any of those pictures. I really need to move to Canada.

    I took the quiz - I'm an all rounder. I thought this was about reading, not body shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sort of remember Codco but I'm a Kids In the Hall girl myself. Just thinking of the Chicken Lady makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took the quiz and was evenly split between all four categories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an Exacting Reader. Cool quiz, thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. booklogged - ha! all rounder, I know what you mean.
    Most of those were shows that were mainly on Canadian television. SCTV and Kids in the Hall eventually were on late night NBC, but it was very late.
    Are you going to get as far as BC on this trip? Maybe you'll like the west coast as much as the east coast.

    chris - Codco must be a bit before your time. I think I'm a bit older than you. Codco was straight from Nfld, classic stuff.
    Oh, I should have looked for the Chicken Lady, I forgot. So many good skits on KITH.

    susan - I saw that on your site. All four types? You must read a lot to have all the characteristics of all the readers.

    lexi - thanks for stopping by. I thought the quiz was cute, and quick to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)