Monday, January 2, 2023

CHALLENGE: Historical Fiction Reading Challenge


 Marg at Adventures of an Intrepid Reader is again hosting the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge, a chance to read and repost on the historical fiction books. I always enjoy historical fiction and historical mysteries and I read 28, and got them reviewed. 


All the details for the challenge can be found here. Basically, sign up at Marg's blog, and then post reviews and link to her site where she posts a dedicated monthly post for reviews. We can choose what level we want from these:

20th Century Reader - 2 books
Victorian Reader - 5 books
Renaissance Reader - 10 books
Medieval - 15 books
Ancient History - 25 books
Prehistoric - 50+ books

but I don't think it matters if you change, it's just a goal to aim toward. I'll say I'd aim for between 1 and 2 historical books per month, so around Medieval to Ancient History.