Thursday, April 26, 2007

MEME: Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday


  1. Does what you read vary by the season? For instance, Do you read different kinds of books in the summer than the winter? Not really for bedtime books, but if I am going to the beach I would want a, how to describe it? less thought required book. But mostly not much difference. Any book that I can get engrossed in is a good book.

  2. If so, do you break it down by genre, length of book, or...? There is a reason books are called beach reads - fast, fluffy and fun. I think paperback and short would be the biggest requirement.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought "beach reads" was an intersting label. :-) I'm not much of a seasonal reader, but I know a lot of people prefer the lighter and/or fast reads during the summer and when on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)