Monday, November 28, 2016

NONFICTION NOVEMBER: New to My TBR





Week 5: (Nov 28 – Dec 2) – (Lory
New to My TBR: It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

Nonfiction November was a lot of fun! I wish I had read more nonfiction this month. I managed to listen to Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman and I read We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, two books I've been meaning to read for a while.


There were so many great nonfiction books highlighted around the blogs. Here's a few that I managed to take note of, including where I read about it




Lab Girl by Hope Jahren @ doing dewey




When Breath Becomes Air by by Paul Kalanathi @ Lakeside Musings






Bad Feminist, Missoula, and Tiny Beautiful Things. @ the paperback princess







Lindy West’s Shrill, also Tiny Beautiful Things @ rivercityreading






 by  Rebecca Traister (I can't remember where I saw this one, I think I saw it in several places)





As You Wish by Cary Elwes @ kelly at The Written World


Thanks for all the hosts who kept this month of nonfiction all organized. Hope to see everyone next year again.