Tuesday, March 20, 2018

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books On My Spring TBR


It's been a while, but looks like it is time for a Top Ten Tuesday again. The topic this week, Books on My Spring TBR, is one I like to make each quarter. Top Ten Tuesday is now hosted at That Artsy Reader Girl and topics for each week are available there. Check out the site for all the TTT posts of the week. My list is a mixture of books I've bought, books I've requested at the library, trying to add a few nonfiction, and then I check out my FictFact for a series book or two to add.



Bellevue Square by Michael Redhill

See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt




Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon


The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas


The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante


Saga by Brian K Vaughan


I'll be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara



The Rainbow Comes and Goes by Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt


Sovereign by CJ Sansom