Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BLOGGING EVENT: Midweek Morsels

I've been wanting to participate in Kristina's Midweek Morsels for a while now and finally got my act together. I tried this first last year on St Patrick's Day at my aunt's party, and then made several batches to get through the hot summer evenings. Ymmm!

St. Patrick’s Day Lime Slush

1 12-oz.can frozen lemonade concentrate

1 12-oz. can frozen limeade concentrate

2 cups vodka (or more if you like)

2 cups sugar (I used closer to 1 C on subsequent batches)

7-Up

Mix concentrates, vodka and sugar with 9 cups water in freezer container. Freeze until slushy. Stir soda into each serving. (I used Lime Rickey for a deeper green color for St Patrick's Day party).

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love this idea =) Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this is deelish with a tang to it. Thanks for posting it. I can always use it for family get togethers or holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. vodka slushies? interesting concept. vodka jellies are big here and are lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this will sitting by the pool this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)