Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Best Books of 2017 So Far


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week at The Broke and the Bookish. Check them out for other lists, and future topics.
Half way through the year and time for a best of list. I've been reading a lot this year, a lot of very good books. I'm going to pick 5 fiction and 5 nonfiction.  Ask me tomorrow, and I'll pick a different list. I've reviewed, and raved, all of these this year, so none of these choices will be a surprise to regular readers.

Field Notes by Sara Jewell

Lab Girl by Hope Jahren

I Contain Multitudes by Ed Yong

March 2, March 3 by John Lewis

Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them by Al Franken

Finding Wonders by Jeannine Atkins

Icarus by Deon Meyer

Silkworm, Career of Evil by Robert Gailbraith

Citizen Vince by Jess Walter

Family Matters by Rohinton Mistry


Canada by Mike Myers