Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reading Girl and it got me posting to my blog today after over a year. Looking at my past Augusts, some books I don't even remember but some I feel I only read last year. Some books leave a bigger impression for sure. This list is an interesting mix of my reading likes. Nonfiction, historical fiction, a few that were part of a series, and some young adult.
2025 The Correspondent by Virginia Evans
2024 An Immense World: How Animal Senses Reveal the Hidden Realms Around Us by Ed Yong
2023 Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
2022 The Locked Room (#14)by Elly Griffiths
2021 Unsettled Ground by Claire Fuller
2020 Causeway: A Passage from Innocence by Linden MacIntyre
2019 The Chilbury Ladies Choir by Jennifer Ryan
2018 Al Capone Does My Shirts (#1) by Gennifer Choldenko
2017 The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth about Food and Flavour by Mark Schatzker
2016 The Cracks in the Kingdom (#2) by Jaclyn Moriarty
