Thursday, July 17, 2008

ETC: The Master Plan (evil laugh mwah-ha-ha)



I saw this mentioned weeks ago, but I had no idea what it was, maybe a real movie, so I ignored it. For some reason, probably the fact that I am on the internet all day since it's my summer vacation and my kids have learned to feed themselves, I looked it up. I think I saw some reference on TWoP. Good Timing For Me! http://www.drhorrible.com/index.html

ACT ONE (Wheee!) will go up Tuesday July 15th.

ACT TWO (OMG!) will go up Thursday July 17th.

ACT THREE (Denouement!) will go up Saturday July 19th.

All acts will stay up until midnight Sunday July 20th. Then they will vanish into the night, like a phantom (but not THE Phantom – that’s still playing. Like, everywhere.)

So I watched today, part I and part II. Hi-lar-i-ous. I have a huge crush on NPH. How adorable is he? Notice that Dr Horrible wears white and Captain Hammer wears black. Is that Toby as Mr. Moist? It really sounds like him.

What does everyone else think?

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! Laughing is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it even more after seeing Act II. Act I I wasn't sure but Act II two is great! I loved when NPH came back from heist getting beat up because the cops had been watching his blog and knew he was going to be there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That was fab.u.lous! I thought act I was cute but act II was great. I loved the giant NPH at the end. Can't wait for Act III.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off to check out Act II. I saw Act I the other day and found the songs really catchy. And I just love Joss Whedon, so I wasn't sure if I was just enamored by his next project or if Dr. Horrible is just that good. I think it might be just that good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious - thanks so much for posting about this. The Hubster and I watched Act1 last night, will watch the other 2 later today. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched all three acts last night with my husband and we both loved it. Yes NPH is a cutie and I love him in How I Met Your Mother. Nathan Fillion is quite the sweetheart too and all fans of his should watch The Waitress. Bring on more random Joss Whedon stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)