Thursday, April 13, 2017

MEME: Booking Through Thursday




Sorry it’s been so long!
So, here’s a simple question:
What have you been reading lately?

So far April has been a great reading month! I've listened to Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance, Seinfeldia by Jennifer Keishan Armstrong and Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood. All were well worth the listen.

In paper books, I've finished a gothic The Forgotten Garden by the always reliable Kate Morton and Malice in the Palace by Rhys Bowen, number 8 in the fun Her Royal Spyness books, one of the few cozy mystery series I've liked.

I'm reading, a little at a time, How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran and have just started How the Irish Saved Civilization. And on audio, I'm listening to The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs, which is only fair so far.