Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books with Oceans On the Cover


Top Ten Books with --- on the Cover is the topic this week and I have chosen Oceans on the cover. Spring is in the air (although there is definitely still a risk of frost, and a skiff of snow wouldn't be unheard of). One of the signs of spring for me is that it is time to buy my National Park pass for the summer, allowing me to go to the North Shore beaches of Prince Edward Island from July to September. And July to September are the best months on PEI. Now, most Islanders know how to get into the National Park without having a pass, or can easily find a non-National Park Beach like Lakeside or Panmure Island, or like at my cottage, Locke Shore which are all free, but Brackley and Cavendish and Stanhope are where all the action is, and are great beaches that are easy to get to, about 25 minutes from my home.

Beaches = ocean, tides, and beautiful sand. I also just ordered myself a new beach chair to take to the beach. I am getting a peaceful feeling just imagining sitting at the beach with a book, looking out on the ocean horizon forever. Sigh. 

For future topics and links to everyone else's posts, visit That Artsy Reader Girl.

my view from Stanhope beach last summer