Thursday, November 8, 2007

MEME: Booking Through Thursday


Would you say that you read about the same amount now as when you were younger? More? Less? Why?
I read a lot more this year than I have in the past five years, definitely.
As a child though, I'm sure I read all the time. I remember getting piles from the library, and reading all the time, even after I was supposed to turn my light out, gasp! And seriously, for a long time, that was the baddest thing I ever did.
I think I changed in my teens, found more bad things to get into, and probably read less. I couldsn't let myself read in University, however, because if I started to read a book, I'd read until it was done. So I couldn't let myself read novels until summer break.
But as long as I can remember, I've always read. But never as much as this year.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, the bad things took the place of reading for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same way in school. I couldn't do much pleasure reading or else it would affect my studies. But boy did I make up for it during the summer months and holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your trend towards reading more will continue into the next year. I know I'm never happier than when I have a book in my hand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so great that this year is a terrific reading year for you! keep enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)