Monday, November 27, 2017

NONFICTION NOVEMBER: New to My TBR

Week 5: (Nov. 27 to Dec. 1)  Host-: Lory @ Emerald City Book Review

 New to My TBR: It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

It's been a great Nonfiction November once again. I was sick last week and didn't get much done, but I'll finish off the month. Today it's about what new books we have discovered. I had already heard of a few of these but the good recommendation adds to the book. I think I am most looking forward to Colour Bar, to go with the Number One Ladies Detective Agency books. 
I went back to last year's post of New to My TBR and I read 4 out of the 8 I listed last year. Not only that, they were great reads: Lab Girl, When Breath Becomes Air, Shrill, and Dear Sugar.

Thanks to all the hosts for organizing this again and letting everyone share all their great nonfiction reads.


Option B by Sheryl Sandberg  saw at Unruly Reader


The Outrun by Amy Liptrot (paired with Island of Wings) at Curiosity Killed the Bookworm


Life Moves Pretty Fast by Hadley Freeman at Booksaremyfavouriteandbest
about the 80s


Born a Crime by Trevor Noah saw a few times including NYT Notable Books 2017, and at Words And Peace   


The Family Gene by Joselin Linder at  Sophisticated Dorkiness


Colour Bar by Susan Williams from Heather at Based on a True Story
- Botswana founder


Working Stiff: Two Years, 262 Bodies, and the Making of a Medical Examiner by Judy Melinek, MD and T.J. Mitchell  from Always Doing