Tuesday, November 28, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books on My Winter TBR

This week's theme from The Broke and the Bookish people is Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List. I love making this list every few months - not that I get everything read, but it narrows down the choices for my next read.

 The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival
               by John Vaillant (nonfiction, Canadian author)

Dark Fire 
CJ Sansom (mystery series)

The Hidden Life of Trees 
Peter Wohlleben (nonfiction, library)

Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI 
David Grann (audiobook, nonfiction)

Eligible 
Curtis Sittenfeld (book I bought)

The Woman Next Door 
Yewande Omotoso (Bailey's Prize Longlist)

Federal Bureau of Physics Vol 3: Standing on Shoulders
Simon Oliver (book I bought)

Metamophosis
Frank Kafka (audiobook, classic)

  How to Start a Fire 
Lisa Lutz (library, favourite author)

Lady Cop Makes Trouble
Amy Stewart (mystery series)