Tuesday, June 30, 2020

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated New Releases for 2nd Half of 2020



What books are you looking forward to in the rest of 2020? That's the topic this week for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. I'm not a person who pre-orders books, or who has to read the newest book immediately. I'll keep an eye on the library's new releases and hope to get near the front of the line for most of these. 
What I am excited about is Hamilton on Disney Plus this weekend! I've been listening to the songs this week to get ready!
(I've been having image issues on Blogger recently so I am not even going to try today. Could you see the images in my last few posts?)

Hamnet & Judith by Maggie O'Farrell
July 21, 2020
The last of the Women's Prize for Fiction books I expect to get to and I've read some great reviews already. 

Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith
September 15, 2020
The next in the Cormoran Strike/Robin Ellacott series - I didn't even realize there was an upcoming release until I was looking around for this topic

All the Devils are Here by Louise Penny
September 1, 2020
Another Inspector Gamauche - hope to get the audio version of this one

Enemy of All Mankind: A True Story of Piracy, Power, and History's First Global Manhunt by Steven Johnson
May 12, 2020
It's all ready been released, but I'm a fan of Johnson's nonfiction and I'd like to read his latest 

Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella
October 27, 2020
I recently read a Kinsella after a break of a number of years and forgot how great she is at her type of book. Really so good.

Rapture: Fifteen Teams, Four Countries, One NBA Championship by Nick Nurse
September 29, 2020
Basketball is just about back, and Nick Nurse is a very interesting character. I could read this as the Raptors defend their title

Again Again by E Lockhart
June 2, 2020
Another one that has already been released, but it's pretty recent, and Lockhart is a great writer