Tuesday, May 3, 2022

TOP TEN TUESDAY: One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read

 

Top Ten Tuesday this week is One-Word Reviews for the last ten books I've read. This is a great idea, and one I should incorporate every month to give a quick recap of the books I've read. For more topics and posts see That Artsy Reader Girl.



The Raven's Tale - Cat Winters 🎧  - gothic


The Paris Apartment - Lucy Foley 🎧 - secrets


Small Things Like These - Clare Keegan 🎧 - Itish, gor


Lucifer's Harvest - Mel Starr - medieval


What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad  🎧 - refugees


Magpie Lane - Lucy Atkins (ebook) - negligence


Taste: My Life Through Food - Stanley Tucci 🎧- yummmm!


Out of Line Short Story Collection : This Telling - Cheryl Strayed; Halfway to Free - Emma Donaghue; Shine, Pamela! Shine - Kate Atkinson (ebook)  - pregnancy


The Final Revival of Opal & Nev - Dawnie Walton  -  🎧 - seventies


Small Pleasures - Clare Chambers  - 🎧 - delightful