Tuesday, September 15, 2026

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors I Have Met

 



To be clear, by Authors I Have Met, I didn't actually meet them, I attended a book reading where they were. This will skew very Canadian, obviously, and these are the authors I've seen on PEI. I'm surprised I could make a list of 8.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reading Girl 

Emma Donoghue (The Paris Express) This was the most exciting author to have come to PEI. I was very excited to get to hear her talk. 

Terry O'Reilly (Against the Grain, the podcast The Age of Persuasion)

Miriam Toews (received the Symons Medal at Confederation Center)

Anita Rau Badami (The Hero's Walk)

Christine Higdon (Gin, Turpentine, Pennyroyal, Rue)

Lesley Crewe (Death and Other Inconveniences, The Spoon Stealer)

Stephen Galloway (The Cellist of Sarajevo)

Ann Cleeves - this is happening in October in Charlottetown! I was reading one of her books when the announcement was made. Very cool!