Thursday, May 10, 2007

MEME: Booking through Thursday

Ask not where, but where not?

Booking Through Thursday


So, judging by last week’s answers, apparently the question I should have been asking was:
Where DON’T you read??


I don't read at work, for pleasure, even though there is a whole LIBRARY just sitting there. It's so hard to not read.
I peeked at some other people's lists, and I can't say, like they do, that I don't read in the bathroom, because I do, or at people's houses, because I do. (My inlaws got me a Reader's Digest subscription for Christmas because I always read the magazine at their house.)
I don't read in the car, or the shower, or in the morning. I'm not a morning person, so every minute counts and except for the cereal box and the newspaper and, oh. I guess I do read in the morning, just not novels. I guess I read all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Yep - Me, too! and if I could get away with reading at work, I'd be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so it seems not many people are able to read in the car/bus.

    And no, I can't read at work too! Too many eyes are watching. But I do read during lunch hours when I don't feel like going out.

    Happy BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I work the early shift, I can honestly say that I rarely, if ever, read in the mornings during the week. When I worked the second shift, I used to spend quite a bit of time in the morning reading, but even then I was up later. Like you said though, because I'm not a morning person, every second counts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)