I was tagged by Chris at book-a-rama for the "8 Random Things About Me" Meme. It has taken my a while to come up with my list. Whenever I read other people's lists, I think uh uh, yep, me too, and now I try to do my own? Much harder than it looks.
Here are the rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have monocular vision - I can't see, other than very blurry images, with my left eye. My right eye isn't great, but it was so much stronger when I was a child that it took over all seeing duties. I only need one contact for my right eye. This means that I cannot see three dimensionally.
2. I love shoes. I love buying new shoes, I notice other people's shoes, and I like my shoes to be perfect for my outfit. I've bought outfits to match a cute pair of shoes.
3. I love to eat raw cookie dough. My husband won't let me in the kitchen if he's making cookies, because I like to nibble too much.
4. I drink my coffee black because I want it to taste like it smells.
5. I hate the feel of sand under my fingernails or between my toes. HATE.
6. I play on Webkinz more than my kids do.
7. I don't have my ears pierced - I only wear clip on earrings.
8. When I eat my Smarties, I don't eat the red ones last.
I'm supposed to tag 8 other people, but if you read this and think it looks like fun - do it!