Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MEME: 8 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by Chris at book-a-rama for the "8 Random Things About Me" Meme. It has taken my a while to come up with my list. Whenever I read other people's lists, I think uh uh, yep, me too, and now I try to do my own? Much harder than it looks.
Here are the rules:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have monocular vision - I can't see, other than very blurry images, with my left eye. My right eye isn't great, but it was so much stronger when I was a child that it took over all seeing duties. I only need one contact for my right eye. This means that I cannot see three dimensionally.

2. I love shoes. I love buying new shoes, I notice other people's shoes, and I like my shoes to be perfect for my outfit. I've bought outfits to match a cute pair of shoes.

3. I love to eat raw cookie dough. My husband won't let me in the kitchen if he's making cookies, because I like to nibble too much.

4. I drink my coffee black because I want it to taste like it smells.

5. I hate the feel of sand under my fingernails or between my toes. HATE.

6. I play on Webkinz more than my kids do.

7. I don't have my ears pierced - I only wear clip on earrings.

8. When I eat my Smarties, I don't eat the red ones last.

I'm supposed to tag 8 other people, but if you read this and think it looks like fun - do it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing.

    I've played on Webkinz too. I had to stop or I'd be on it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband makes cookies? Lucky girl. Mine only eats them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love raw cookie dough, too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)