Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GAME: Bookword Game


Hello, it is still Wednesday and time for the results of the latest Bookword Game. Hold your ears for the cheer you will hear from Korea as our winner is bybee for her suggestion of

Misunderbook for a word for a book that you LOVE, but everyone else (well, almost everyone) HATES.

Well done, bybee! And thanks to everyone who voted.
Our next definition that we need a book word for is
:

a book you read after you've seen the movie

I'll take suggestions in the comments, and then we'll vote next week at Sueys
Let's have lots of suggestions this week. Sometimes one idea will trigger another idea in someone else, so all suggestions are welcome.

a book you read after you've seen the movie



13 comments:

  1. I haven't commented much on these, but I just wanted to let you know that I love the polls and have voted every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this new one! I will try and think of something clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3m - thanks michelle, sometimes it's hard to know if people are having fun. Now think of an idea!

    bybee - congrats! try for the back to back?

    jennysbook - yeah! I can't wait to hear your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to participate in this forever and the week I remember is the week you do something HARD! hehehe

    How about "A Screenplay-with-detail"

    ReplyDelete
  5. what about "see it - read it" book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tired of my silliness, yet? It's 3M's fault - she inspired me to continue commenting. :)

    I'd say that a book that is read after a movie would be a MovieRead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like that one Joy!

    Okay, I'm trying to think of one to add, but nothing is coming.... I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about a back-to-back, but I'll try:

    Reely Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about a "screen read"? Or "flick pick"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying to come up with something, but now I see I don't have to.

    "Flick Pick" is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)